Here are all the travel-related books that are currently on my ‘to read’ list:
- From Heaven Lake: Travels Through Sinkiang and Tibet – Vikram Seth
- Along the Enchanted Way: A Romanian Story- William Blacker
- Fiesta: The Sun Also Rises – Ernest Hemmingway
- The Great Railway Bazaar: By Train Through Asia – Paul Theroux
- Full Tilt: Ireland to India with a Bicycle – Dervla Murphy
It’s not an exhaustive list, and they’re in no particular order. Any suggestions for additions to the list will be gratefully received!